Value in communication
- 72hr max response time for emails, messages and phone calls.
- Suggestion Box available for families to voice opinions anonymously.
- Providing a monthly newsletter.
- Supporting parent committees with fundraising opportunities.
Commitment to students
- Providing a safe space for dancers to spend free time.
- Providing guest choreographers and workshops.
- Upholding a standard of professionalism in the classrooms.
- Actively seeking new learning opportunities by attending a variety of competitions and conventions.
- Training that builds towards Ballet exams.
- Seasonal staff meetings.
- Annual performance reviews.
- Creating team building opportunities.
- Provide professional development workshops.
- Attendance at competitions and conventions.
THE STUDIO Dance & Wellness is a competitive and recreational dance studio located in Revelstoke, BC. THE STUDIO specializes in classes for toddlers up to adults with a wide variety of dance styles which include: Classical Ballet, Character Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Modern, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Acro Dance and Musical Theatre. It is our foremost goal to create a community space which offers a place for children and adults to be active, grow and learn among other like-minded people.
Jacqui and Kenley came together through a shared passion for teaching dance. After working together on various creative projects, they quickly became close friends and discovered that they both always dreamed of owning a dance studio. They decided to team up and make that dream a reality. Kenley and Jacqui understand the importance of structure and stability and are determined to provide that to their students. After a little over a year of planning… THE STUDIO was born.